Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beowulf vs Grendel's mom episode 12


  
         As I celebrate over the defeat of Grendel I am asked by King Hrothgar to go after Grendel’s mother because she has went to Herot looking for me on Grendel’s behalf for revenge. Another battle, but it’s for the best, so I followed her trails to her cave, but come to find out she was waiting on me. Ready for her first move, I wasn’t because she crushed me fiercely and thank god for my steel armor because I should’ve been dead that. Even though I was crushed and being squeezed in her hands, I had to keep a pure mind and stayed focus on defeating her. She continues to squeeze the life out of me, but finally! I was able to get free. Enraged now and wanting to slay this monstrous beast so bad, I use my sword Hrunting and try to strike her but I was unsuccessful because it would not work. Frustrated and now Getting madder and madder when I thought all hope was gone and fate has chosen me I spot another sword since Hrunting has broken. I grab the sword hanging on the wall and remove it from its case, it was humungous and I held its hilt as tight as I could, but still enraged and having to complete this mission and battle I struck that beast with all my might, I caught her in the neck and sliced through all of those evil bones. Victory was mine because I stared at her cut off head in relief, and another battle won I think its time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment