Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beowulf Vs Grendel Episode 3-4




I Beowulf have heard about this savage beast that goes by the name of Grendel who harms the innocent people of The Great Danes. I don't like the sound of this because there is evil lurking around and tormenting the village's people, and at once I must make my journey to destroy and stop this Monster! I will set sail with fourteen of my bravest men and with Wulfgar back to Herot to defeat this savage Grendel with no weapons, but my hand. Finally my men and I have made our way to Herot and the time has come for me to defeat this ravager. We waited and waited until the sky was completely dark, and there it was the beast himself sneaked into Herot and I watched every move he made, and my anger building up as he ate the flesh of my warriors. Now! Was the time because he was head to head with and I grasped his arm as tight as ever and I could feel him becoming afraid because he has never encountered a strong human being such as myself. By then I knew he regretted coming to Herot and killing my men and for that I tore his arm off from his body, I had won the battle, Grendel, the enemy of God has run off as he could back to his lair. Finally, the people of Herot were safe and could live their lives peaceful thanks to me.

2 comments: