Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beowulf Vs Unferth


    
           After I step foot on land, and meet King Hrothgar, I happen to be questioned by this being who goes by the name of Unferth who seems very jealous of me. It seems as if he has too much pride or wishes he were me because he is implying that my battles such as defeating Brecca is a joke. This is the most absurd Dane that I have ever met, the way that he is talking shows that he is envious of me and tries to say anything to make me seem like a fool. After hearing his nonsense it was only right for me to put things in perspective, I felt the need to tell Unferth that no man could have done what I have and that no one could swim as fast as I could. I had to tell the correct story of the fight between Brecca and I because he has put this false information inside of King Hrothgar and his people’s mind. It seems that he is trying to challenge my authority for no reason, because the only reason that I am here is to help the Danes to have a peaceful life. Even though Unferth wants to talk bad about me I will still serve Hrothgar and defeat this monster because this is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment