Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beowulf Vs The Dragon Episode 14




I have defeated Grendel's mom, but I have one more battle before I can fully declare victory, and I have to battle a beast bigger than any of my opponents and it is the dragon. I set sail to go meet my new enemy covered in my armored mail shirt and ready to fight this beast. I have made it to the battle location but nowhere in sight is my opponent, so I shout and this giant blows a stream of fire through his cave and he knows that I am here for battle. I drew my sword ready and anticipating for the battle and I made the first move by quickly trying to pierce my enemy with my weapon, but it didn't work and my sword has been broken, it looked as if fate was here for me and knowing that know I was going to die in this battle. The beast shot out a stream of fire at me again but I dodged it, and when all hope was lost and I was going to accept defeat, but a true loyal kinsman Wiglaf shows up and comes to my aid. Wiglaf, who seems to be the only loyal warrior that I know comes and helps me, to fight the dragon but, with one huge boast of fire from that savage, his shield has been completely burnt to the handle. Now we had no protection, but he gave me hope by mentioning oaths and things we said in the past and I tried to stab the dragon with Wiglaf’s sword, but I failed. Now even more angry the dragon's tusks has bit me sharply me in my neck and I am now dripping blood, but even though I was wounded, I still intended to kill this monster. I drew my battle knife and stuck it into the rough flesh of the beast at cut through the middle and Wiglaf cut through it even more and it was most certainly dead. Victory was mine, but this was my last battle because of wound, but I have destroyed all of my opponents and won all of my battles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment